Thursday, April 2, 2015


Doing what needs to be done and beyond.

During this break let us not forget that some of us are still striving for perfection while attaining excellence.  My Husky Poloettes (I prefer my husky amazons) have made some monumental strides in the initial part of their 2015 campaign.  So far they are unbeaten and their STRENGTH allowed them to over take the number one ranking in the state of Illinois.  The scary thing is I don't think this team is done nor have they shown their best just yet.  This post is not meant to be a challenge nor a criticism to "Keep it up!" But rather a give a glimpse into why I am supremely confident in their ability to do so because we are doing things like this at 545 in the morning on top of a demanding practice and academic schedule.  THE STRENGTH! THE GAS!! and THE GUTS!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment